Profile

Introduction

My Inspirational Aunt; Teddy Mosha

I have known my aunt my whole life and she is like a second mother to me. She has been there for all the important moments in my life, from primary education to university. Here are ten reasons why she portrays a heroic figure and how I'm lucky to have her in my life.

she gives me a shoulder to lean on when I can’t blend with my mom.

I can call her whenever I am struggling and need advice, because I feel completely comfortable opening up my heart to her. There are some things I have a hard time talking to my parents about, but I feel that my aunt is able to provide unbiased advice to me.

She always humors me with the primitive life of my parents, to inspire my future sense.

Sometimes it is hard to picture, but before i came along, my parents were once young and had their fair share of adventures and antics that they got into. My aunt is the perfect resource to hear stories about how my parents were firsthand witness to the questionable clothing choices they wore. She always tells me all this to inspire a modern me.

She keeps up with the latest technology.

Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest— my aunt is tech-savvy and enjoys interacting with me on social media. Plus, she knows not to leave embarrassing comments on my posts rather use technology more on good occasions that will brighten up my future.

She loves adventure.

Her travels have brought her to places that I have only read about and I cannot get enough of her intrepid adventures around the world. She inspires me to be more adventurous and create my own extensive travel bucket list.

And in all these traveling occasions she loves to visit retirement homes, to inspire a youthful spirit to the elderly.

Conclusion.

My aunt is my role model. I have always been impressed by the way that she has lived her life, from her career choices to her lifestyle decisions. She is someone I have always looked up to and shaped my life after. My aunt is living proof that it is important to chase after my dreams and I completely agree.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Information technology

MKATABA WA KUPANGA NYUMBA

Teaching methods/approaches 1. The demonstration method 2. The discovery/inquiry method 3. The problem- solving method 4. The field trip/study tour method 5. Guest speaker method